Monday, March 23, 2020

Week 73

chill week. just trying to get familiarized (is that how you say that?) with the area and the new investigators and members. This is probs the biggest area I've had. Tacna is definitely the biggest city I've been in by a long shot. super weird.

My comp is chill, likes to talk a lot in the lessons which can be annoying. he also doesn't and/or can't pronounce the spanish "R" which is weird. I thought it was just a Bolivian thing cause none of them pronounce the spanish R but apparently in his city as well hahha. he completes a year this Thursday which will be chill.

There are 2 zones here in Tacna. one of the zls is from my group and me and him are the oldest in our zone (not sure about the other cause idk who is in it) so that's sick. super weird being the oldest but also cool

this Griday we are gonna travel to Arequipa and stay the night cause Saturday morning we have a meeting with Pres. Nelson with the entire mission. The bus ride is around 7 hours so that sucks way bad. but that will be pretty crazy with all 160+ missionaries there. I'm not sure where we are all gonna sleep cause everyone from Tacna, Ilo and Moquegua is traveling to Arequipa on Friday and we are like 58 missionaries or something hahaha. and no I don't think we are going to the temple, just gonna meet in one of the stake centers there.

Thanks for the package btw hahha, the shoes are sick and ya they fit. lol its a good thing Trish put "for Brock's comp" on the other package or I would've taken it lol. 

Also they are making a Pizza Hut here which is a miracle. I should still be here when it opens which will be sick.

Apparently this change is only gonna be 5 weeks. That's just what I've heard. I haven't heard anything official but that's what everyone is saying so ya this change should go by pretty fast with Christmas and everything.

no new pics. maybe next week lol

peace
elder mortenson

No comments:

Post a Comment