Monday, March 23, 2020

Week 74

decent week lol. actually have something to write about.

Everything was normal up until Friday when we went to Arequipa. 7 hours. The bus played Frozen 2, Angry Birds 2 and Wreck it Ralph 2. so ya not great movies lol.  we got to Arequipa at like 7:30. After we dropped our stuff off at the hotel we headed to the centro to go eat. On the way we were walking and we had to cross the street. so we go to cross and there was a car parked right there on the side and I went to walk right in front of it and I stepped right in front of the tire, then the idiot in the car decided to go for some reason and he drove right up on my right foot. It was super weird cause all the sudden I couldn't move hahaha Then I realized a car was on my foot. It just felt like a fat dude standing on my foot, but ya all the elders freaked out lolol. then I slapped the hood of the car and told the guy to back up and he did. lol so ya that was lit! We went to McDonald's to eat. I hadn't eaten McDonald's in 15 months and it was so amazing. We ran into like 20 other elders there so it was lit lol.

Saturday we went to the meeting. it was crazy there with all of the missionaries in the whole mish. But ya the prophet didn't actually come. He got sick apparently. Elder Soares came instead.  He speaks Spanish pretty well. grammatically its aight but his accent is perfect. But ya we took some pics and everything but I don't have them. I have to wait until I get them sent to me. I assume some of them should be on the blog or something cause some church photographers came and took pics of us with Elder Soares but idk

Afterwords we had like 2 hours before the bus left so a bunch of us headed to one of the big malls to go eat. we went to TGI Fridays where we ran into a couple from Arizona that was living there that are members. After we ordered the wife came over to our table and said they were going to pay for our meal lol. Then as soon as she left we all ordered dessert as well hahahha lol. It was amazing I got a bacon cheeseburger and it had legit meat and bacon it was so amazing!!! So good! Then after, we went to Papa Johns and I picked up 2 pizzas to take back to Tacna.

the ride back was even longer cause they didn't play any movies.

but ya that was my Arequipa experience lol

Nothing else happened lol

peace
elder mortenson

No comments:

Post a Comment