Monday, March 23, 2020

Week 80


Normal week basically

The couple we were teaching got married on Friday so that's cool. I say "were" cause I am no longer teaching them hahah. They are probs gonna get baptized this Saturday so I am counting it as my baptisms cause I taught them everything lol.

We had changes today and I just got sent even more south (didn't know it was possible) to another ward and stake here in Tacna. I'm now like a 45 min drive from Chile. My old area is like a 15 min drive away and my new comp is Elder Salinas, he's from Saratoga Springs. He has 16 months in the mish. I am pretty disappointed and surprised I got taken out of my last area. The area was cool and my comp was sick. But ya what can ya do? 

Not much else has happened. Got some more pics though lol

Peace
elder mortenson

No comments:

Post a Comment