Monday, March 23, 2020

Week 75

normal week. nothing really happened as usual lol.

I had entrevistas with Pres. Marsh on Thursday. He told me he will prob leave me in this area for 2 more changes so that means I might get to go to Arequipa to end my mission hahaha lol. I can't think of anything else that happened.

I hit 17 months this week, which is sick.

Wednesday is Christmas. Gonna be chill.

Oh ya today bought some Ray Bans for 3 dollars in the cachina which is sick.

I'm sure Jacob's Spanish is better than mine. But with 17 months I'm finally confident saying that my Spanish is better than Bryce's (plus he's been home for a year and a half) lol so ya that's sweet. Give me 3 more months and I'll be confident enough to say my Spanish is as good as Jacob's lol

Besides that ya nothing else. It's fetching hot here. 

Sorry mom, I haven't taken any more pics lol

peace
elder mortenson

No comments:

Post a Comment